ABOUT EYELASH AND BROW TINTING
- What is eyelash tinting? Eyelash Tinting is a 25~30 minute procedure in which eyelashes are dyed from root to tip, giving them a darker, fuller, more dramatic appearance.
- What are the benefits of lash tinting? Eyelash tinting eliminates the need for mascara by darkening each lash. For those with sparse or blond lashes, as well as those who's dark
lashes have been bleached by the sun, lash tinting is a great alternative to daily mascara use. It is also a convenient lash-darkening solution for contact lens wearers and those with eye-makeup sensitivity. Since it will not bleed or run, it's a great solution for athletes and teary-eyed occasions. It is also a time-saver for people on the go, Tinting darkens smaller, barely visible lashes, thus filling out the lash line. The result of lash tinting is fuller, longer-looking lashes and a more smoldering gaze.
- What is the eyelash tinting process? Lash tinting is similar to
getting your hair dyed. A gentle plant-based dye is carefully applied to the eyelashes with a small
disposable brush similar to the shape of a mascara wand. Within 10~15 minutes the lashes are darkened and the dye is removed with soft cotton and water.
- How long will it last? Lash tints can last from 2 to 6 weeks. Eyelashes naturally fall out according to
the growth cycle of lashes, so duration of your tint will depend in part on which part of the growth cycle your lashes are in at the time of tinting.
- How frequently should lashes be tinted? To maintain the darkest fullest look, lash tinting should be repeated every 4 weeks.
- Will tinting my eyelashes be painful? The
treatment should be virtual painless.If the dye gets into your eye it can cause your
eyes to be irritated and/or sting slightly, but this will not last long after it is rinsed with water..
Eyelash tinting is not for everyone, as some people have extremely sensitives kin or are allergic to color additives or hair dye.
- Do you use special dye for eyelash tinting? Yes. The dye is made of vegetable dye and is completely safe.
- What is brow tinting? Brow Tinting is a 15~20 minute process in which dye is applied to spars or pale eyebrows to make them more visible, defined and fuller looking.
- How can I schedule a tinting appointment? Click here to contact Bora Lea Skin Therapy via the web, or call us at 310-592-1599