ABOUT EYELASH and BROW COLOR ENHANCEMENT
- What is brow color enhancement? Brow color enhancement is a 15~20 minute process in which a semi-permanent vegetable coloring, is applied to spars or pale eyebrows to make them more visible, defined and fuller looking.
- What is eyelash color enhancement ? Eyelash color enhancement is a 25~30 minute procedure in which eyelashes are semi-permanently colored from root to tip, giving them a darker, fuller, more dramatic appearance.
- How should I prepare for my treatment?
Please arrive with clean dry lashes. If you must wear mascara to your appointment, please make sure that it is NOT waterproof. we recommend removing your contact lenses prior to treatment, especially if you wear hard lenses or have very sensitive eyes.
- What are the benefits of lash color enhancement?
Eyelash tinting eliminates the need for mascara by darkening each lash. For those with sparse or blond lashes, as well as those who's dark lashes have been bleached by the sun, lash tinting is a great alternative to daily mascara use. It is also a convenient lash-darkening solution for contact lens wearers and those with eye-makeup sensitivity. Since it will not bleed or run, it's a great solution for athletes and teary-eyed occasions. It is also a time-saver for people on the go, Tinting darkens smaller, barely visible lashes, thus filling out the lash line. The result of lash tinting is fuller, longer-looking lashes and a more smoldering gaze.
- What is the lash and brow color enhancing process?
A gentle plant-based henna dye in a variety of natural shades is carefully applied to the eyelashes or brows with a small disposable brush. Within 15-20 minutes the lashes or brows are darkened and the henna tint is removed with soft cotton and water.
- How long will it last?
Lash and brow color enhancements can last from 2 to 6 weeks depending upon the growth cycle, hormones and lifestyle. Most people maintain their color enhancement with once a month treatments.
- Will color enhancing my eyelashes be painful?
The treatment should be virtual painless. If a little tint gets into your eye it can cause mild temporary stinging & redness, similar to shampoo, but the discomfort will not last after it is rinsed with water. Eyelash color enhancement is not for everyone, as some people have extremely sensitives skin or eyes. In very rare cases some people may experience an allergic reaction.
- Do you use special dye for lash and brow color enhancement?
Yes. The color is made of natural vegetable extracts.